From 18.3 at least until 13.5, the library (Tritonia Vaasa and Tritonia Allegro) will be closed since the government has declared a state of emergency.
Customer service is available via e-mail, phone or chat Mon-Fri 9.00-16.00.
Loans services during the closure
- Loans will not fall due during the closure (next due date will be 1.6)
- No new fees will accrue during the closure (new fees will be deleted manually)
- You can pick up reserved books after the closure
- The interlibrary loans service is interrupted
- It is not advisable to return loans during the closure
- A limited book pickup service opened at Tritonia’s main entrance on Monday 30.3. The service is available only for students and staff at University of Vaasa, Vaasa University of Applied Sciences (VAMK) and Novia UAS and from 8.4 for staff and students writing their thesis at Åbo Akademi University. Read more
Education and guidance
- Information literacy education will be arranged entirely online
- Information service is given online
- The library's publication and research services are available online
- EduLab's support services for digital teaching are available online
E-resources and online services
The e-resources are available as usual and they can also be accessed remotely outside campus. Log in to Tritonia Finna (https://tritonia.finna.fi/) with your university username to access the e-resources.
Many other library services can also be used online remotely. Through Tritonia Finna, you can reserve books, pay overdue fees, reset your PIN if you have forgotten it, and update personal data.
Use these online services
- Tritonia Finna
- Chat (www.tritonia.fi on the frontpage and in Libguides)
- Online service forms
- E-mail and phone:
- Loans services 029 449 8258, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information service 029 449 8258, email@example.com
- Janitors 029-449 8250, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff contact information
This message will be updated with more information on the library services and the exceptional situation, if necessary.
Tritonia operates in University of Vaasa’s facilities and follow the university’s guidelines regarding the coronavirus situation: https://www.univaasa.fi/en/news/koronaetusivulle/